http://www.rachelsussman.com/oltw/
On this website I looked at a variety of photos, all of what are said to be the oldest things in the world. They were all naturally-made things like trees and plants. From this website I learned just how old certain trees can be and how they often don't look like it from the outside.
Favorite photo from site:
I picked this photograph because it shows something unlike anything I've ever seen before. There aren't any obvious rules of photography seen here. The photo was taken by a woman named Rachel Sussman.
Second website
On this website, I watched a video. In the video, there were several shots of different things in the forest with photographs projected on to them. This beautiful project was done by Tarek Mawad and Friedrich van Schoor. They wanted to try 3D projections on non-orderly canvasses. From this video, I learned that there are certain ways to look outside of the box and take wonderful, almost dreamy photographs, you just need to think.
https://iso.500px.com/45-images-of-life-on-earth-ordinary-moments-extraordinary-photos/
On this website I looked at photographs of things going on at different parts of the earth. I picked this photograph because it reminds me of when I hatched chicks in kindergarten. In a way, there is framing happening in this photo. The shell is framing the baby chick, and everything else to look at is basically just the person's hand. It was taken by David Pereira.
Fourth Website (from extra websites)
http://petapixel.com/2015/02/18/a-photo-booth-with-a-240mph-leaf-blower-pointed-at-peoples-faces/
I found this article very interesting. Most of the couple portraits I see have people with completely normal faces, not ones that are being blown with a leafblower. It is interesting to see what our faces can look like. I chose this photo as my favorite because the woman decided to stick out her tongue really far. There aren't really any obvious uses of the rules of photography in this photo but it is great nonetheless. The photographer is Martin Szabo.
Fifth Website
On this website, I looked at photographs of staircases from a bird's eye view. I picked this photograph as my favorite because I like the little colored window panes. One rule of photography I see in this photo is viewpoint, or perspective. If the photographer took this photo from a different angle than above, it would not be as interesting of a photo. Christian Richter is the photographer.





No comments:
Post a Comment