Monday, September 8, 2014

First Photos- Best and Worst


This photo is my favorite out of all of mine because I feel I captured Hailey's
happiness at the moment very well. I especially love the way the sun glares
over her head. When I asked her to laugh, it looked very natural and I think
that looks very good on-camera. I also like the way the sunlight catches on
her fly-aways and makes them very light-colored.
Thanks Hailey! 



This is my least favorite photo. When I look at it, I feel like there just isn't a lot
to look at. In my mind, it is nothing but a girl posing on a bench at school. I"m
pretty sure thats exactly what it looks like to anyone else who looks at the photo
 too. Maybe if I had told her to look a bit more natural it would have looked better.
Thanks Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment