Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Post Shoot Reflection

1. During our first prompt shoot, I had a difficult time taking pictures of things people hadn't already. I took a photo of a fire hydrant, but then I noticed that practically everyone else had at least one photo of the same hydrant. It took some major brainpower, but eventually I took some creative shots.

2. In this shoot I found myself turning the camera and moving around a lot. When I was taking my photo for "metal", I squatted down and basically just scooted about until I got the right shot. Another example is when I decided to turn the camera upside down to get the shot I was going for. I also focused the camera a lot, but I always do that.

3. If I had the chance to take the photos again, I would definitely try and use the rule of thirds in a few of my shots. I have a habit of taking pictures with the focus in the middle.

4. 


Reagan's Photoj Blog
I really liked Reagan's first prompt shoot photos. I especially like the one with the vines. I love the way they curve and twist, and Reagan captured that well. I also like her close-up of the yellow flowers, very nice! Even though her photos were great, she could have been used the rule of thirds a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment