Monday, April 20, 2015
My First Interview
Christina Foradory
1. Why do you believe you were chosen as Student of the Month?
Good grades, lots of activities outside of school
2. What advice do you have for others who want to be Student of the Month?
Be really involved in school and and have good grades
3. Who chose you to have this title?
Principal Kane
4. What did you do to get to this point?
(Same as first two)
5. How has being chosen as Student of the Month affected you?
People see me as a better student, it looks good on college applications
6. How might this title affect you in the future?
Better chance of getting into a great college
7. Do you think you deserve to be Student of the Month? Why/Why not?
"I think I do because I try my best. I think all my hard work payed off."
8. If you had to choose another student to take your position, what would you look for?
"I would look for someone that tries to excel at everything they do."
9. What is your GPA?
4.1
10. What negative feedback, if any, have you received since gaining this title?
No negative feedback.
11. What extracurricular activities do you participate in?
FFA, PALS, Key Club, NHS.
12. What other titles/awards do you strive for?
Student of the year, a medal in NHS.
13. Which class are you the best at?
English.
14. Which class are you the worst at?
Science.
15. What do you plan to do in your future?
"I plan to be an engineer"
16. How do you plan on getting there?
Lots of engineering electives, working towards an engineering degree.
17. What obstacles stand in the way of you and your goals?
Moving out of state.
18. How do you plan on overcoming these obstacles?
N/A
19. Who do you look up to in life?
"Alexander Graham Bell. He was just a very important figure
in the history of engineering."
20. How does it feel to be the Student of the Month?
"I feel proud that I achieved everything I did and I'm glad it took me to where I am now. I hope other students try their best and get to great places because it feels pretty good."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment