What- Student of the Month
When- April of 2015
Where- James Bowie High School
Why- To encourage other students to strive for the title of Student of the Month.
How- By participating in extracurricular activities and getting high grades.
On April 1, 2015, Christina Foradory was shocked to
find that she had won the title of Student of the Month at Bowie High School.
Trying hard can get you to great places, just as it did Christina. She
encourages other students to achieve what she did; be it by participating in
extracurricular activities, charity fundraisers, or plain good grades.
"I feel proud that I achieved everything I did and I'm
glad it took me to where I am now. I hope other students try their best and get
to great places because it feels pretty good." Said Foradory.
Foradory was one student in a pool of 50, all of them wanting the same that she
did: to be chosen as Student of the Month by Principal Kane. It took the whole
week before April for Principal Kane and the Aps to choose one student; a
student who was different from the rest in the best ways. They found this
special student by interviewing each of the hopeful candidates and recording
their responses. Foradory’s answers were just right.
“I am so shocked that I won this title. There were so many other great people
there that deserved it just as much as I did." Said Foradory. Many of her
friends participated in the running for the same title.
"If I had to choose one of my
friends to take the title, I would look for someone that tries to excel at
everything they do." Foradory said. In order to become Student of the
Month, Foradory stayed after school most days for clubs and other
extracurricular activities .
“I just love participating in clubs and having fun with
other students.” Foradory said. Foradory is proud of herself for achieving this
title and encourages others to aim for it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment